"Hargrove, Steve": Bind for Alpha

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Sat Mar 9 09:54:13 UTC 2002

Paul Vixie <paul at isrv3.isc.org> wrote:
> anybody?

There is no bind 8.9  , there is a bind-8 and a bind-9 series.

The both compile and run on alpha/digitalunix or Openbsd. But running NT -
well, to be frank ; you are relying on yourself for support.

Advice : keep the alpha, drop NT.

--
Peter Håkanson
        IPSec  Sverige      (At the Riverside of Gothenburg, home of Volvo)