stub versus forward

Armin Safarians armin.safarians at safeway.com
Fri May 3 22:10:01 UTC 2002

I'm seeing a problem where the stub zone is transferred to my Nameserver and I can even do a manual zone transfer. (as a measure of testing), I can not however resolve anything in this new zone. Any ideas..

I should be able to resolve any host is the zone I setup a stub for, correct.?
AMS :-)

--
*******
It is by acts and not by ideas that people live.
- Anatole
*******

"WorldSecure Server <safeway.com>" made the following
 annotations on 05/03/02 16:08:43