hint file versus forwarded

Armin Safarians armin.safarians at safeway.com
Thu May 9 22:56:53 UTC 2002

You are correct. The two level of DNS is still internal to our network. one is on
the LAN and one is DMZ.
It make sense why forwarders are the way to go here and then on the outside ones we
hint to the root server.

Thank you all.
AMS :-)

--
*******
What you want to be eventually, you must be every day.

"WorldSecure Server <safeway.com>" made the following
 annotations on 05/09/02 16:56:34
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.  This e-mail may contain information proprietary to Safeway and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: armin.safarians.vcf
-- Desc: Card for Armin Safarians