ip address change

dns admin dns at mbox.slu.edu.ph
Mon May 13 00:27:36 UTC 2002

hi there,

  i used to have 165.220.36.7 as my primary dns server untill it has been decided that we're going to be transferring our connection to another isp that issued us
202.78.67.171 for our dns server... the problem im experiencing now is that my server cannot query my new dns server 202.78.67.171 anymore... even
202.78.67.171 cannot answer nslookup from itself.  but changing /etc/resolv.conf with 127.0.0.1 as my nameserver, nslookup is able to answer it.  im also
having problems with the e-mail servers...during the transfer of ip address, it seems some mails are not able be sent. i wonder if the outside world is able to query
my name server.

 please advice.  more power!

dsn admin