Parent and Child zone question

dbotham at edeltacom.com dbotham at edeltacom.com
Tue May 14 16:24:12 UTC 2002

Yes.  Go to Cricket's Corner at www.menandmice.com.  He has a link to an
article that talks about how to use BIND to replace the AD in a DDNS
environment....

Dave...

|         |           "Internet Systems"|
|         |           <internet.systems@|
|         |           virgin.net>       |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           bind-users-bounce@|
|         |           isc.org           |
|         |           05/14/2002 09:18  |
|         |           AM                |
  |       To:       comp-protocols-dns-bind at isc.org                                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: Parent and Child zone question                                                                           |

This can be achieved by creating sub domains and then your authoritative
nameservers will be authoritative to these subdomains
news:abom5r$fsd4$1 at isrv4.isc.org...