Help to host a second BindDNS in Internet.

sam s4msure at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 15:25:03 UTC 2002

I have my first Bind-DNS setup in W2K and working in the Internet well with
a static IP address. Now looking for a second DNS in the Internet.  I don't
have another Static IP, so looking for someone who can host it cheaper (must
be less than renting an IP from my ISP who is charging $20./mo).

I visited several DNS Service Providers, but I want someone who can host my
own domain name NS like ns2.myowndomain-xyz.com.

Know anyone who can host a second DNS (in our own domain name) for a
reasonable amount and can accept Zone updates quite frequently (3~4 times a
day) for 10~20 servers?

Appreciate any help

Thank you

Sam