No Glue, No A record - www broken. Pls help

sam s4msure at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 17:29:33 UTC 2002

Recently I moved my DNS from my registrar to my own domain and seconday.com
(secondary dns). Since then I have the following error (IP=[No Glue, No A
record]) in the DNSREPORT (dnsreport.com).

I sure I do have a A record. I updated it through my nsupdate tool (no
errors reported)

update add mx.mydomain.com. 86400 IN A xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

      MX Record Your 1 MX record is:

10  mx.mydomain.com. [TTL=86400]  IP=[No Glue, No A record]

Also the WWW.mydomain.com is not working since the move.

Appreciate any help as my www is not working and still I am able to get my
mails but not sure when that will break also.

Thank you