Named Warning Logs How can i fix ?

Simon Waters Simon at wretched.demon.co.uk
Sun May 26 11:46:46 UTC 2002

Jester wrote:

> Hello
>
>                    I know it is only cosmetic but i would really like to fix
> these warning logs shown below...
>
> 26-May-2002 12:31:31.508 load: warning: Zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" (file
> zone/127.0.0): No default TTL ($TTL <value>) set, using SOA minimum instead
>
> This is the file below . Can you see what is wrong with it?.. What would i
> edit to fix it ?

Add a first line reading;
$TTL 86400
> @               IN      SOA     eziekiel.com.   root.eziekiel.com. (
>                         2002052609 ; Serial
Increment serial number (in general as the new SOA and possibly
changed default TTL would be propogated to slave - again
probably not applicable to this zone but a good habit).
>                         21600      ; Refresh
>                         3600       ; Retry
>                         604800     ; Expire
>                         86400 )    ; $TTL     24 hours
Reduce this value to something appropriate for negative cache
TTL.

Okay it doesn't really matter for this zone...