Reverse DNS problem

Maxime Paquette maxime.paquette at scriptocentris.qc.ca
Wed May 29 19:01:47 UTC 2002

Hi,
  I'm trying to setup OSX Server 10.1.4 with iTools 6.5 to be my =
WebServer and DNS (Bind), but I have some problem with the reverse DNS.
=20
 I've configured the DNS and my virtual host with iTools Administration =
Server 6.5.
=20
 I've checked the user guide that say that the "Address List" button =
from the Primary Zone page is the list of reverse lookup, but that's =
all, it doesn't change anything, it just list all those with Ip Adresses =
and not those with Alias.
=20
 The only problem is the reverse DNS.  I ping the server, but I can't =
get his name( No host name found) (only for my address range) if I use =
that same server as only DNS, but no problem to browse or whatever.  And =
if I configure to use another dns, no problem to reverse.
=20
Any idea what might be wrong?
Thanks.

Maxime Paquette