Error 1061

Per Holmqvist pelle at stib.com
Tue Nov 5 12:21:16 UTC 2002

>> After restarted my Bind (4.7) when reloading the database we get the=
 error
>> 1061. ANyone that knows a FAQ that we can search for soloutions?
>> Med v=3DE4nliga h=3DE4lsningar
>bind 4.7 is an archeological artefact.=20
>What OS is this ? What prevents you from using "Current" bind ?
Win2K. We have several funktions that writes zonefiles and named.boot with
fileSystemObject from ASP pages and have all settings in an SQL server.
The current version have a total redesign on all pages which will give us
huge extrawork.

We did look for the opportunity to load direct from SQL, but we couldn't
find any examples. Does that include the named.boot or do we need to
manually update that file?

Med v=E4nliga h=E4lsningar

Per Holmqvist
Stockholms Internetbyr=E5 AB