ndc: where found it ??

Joaquin J. Domens jdomens at corp.terra.es
Wed Nov 6 17:12:39 UTC 2002

True

the thing it's that I've installed BIND under /usr/local, so BIND put
ndc under /usr/local/sbin, and as the original ndc is under /usr/sbin
I've problems to use ndc, so I deleted the original location.

	Cheers and sorry if I haven=B4t explained myself OK.

>=20
> netadmin% uname -a
> SunOS netadmin 5.8 Generic_108528-07 sun4u sparc =3D
> SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIi-cEngine
> netadmin% which ndc
> /usr/sbin/ndc
>=20

Joaquin J. Domens
=C1rea de Tecnolog=EDa
Departamento de Producci=F3n / Aplicaciones
Terra Networks Espa=F1a S.A.
Via dos Castillas 7, Pozuelo de Alarc=F3n
Madrid, Espa=F1a
Tel. (34) 91-452-33-71
joaquin.domens at corp.terra.es