Cache strangeness

David Botham dns at botham.net
Wed Nov 6 22:49:49 UTC 2002

off?

I might be jumping into the middle of this, so sorry if this isn't the
answer you are looking for...but,

1.  To stop your server from caching negative response from other
servers see Mark's suggestion on max-ncache-ttl (it is in the ARM).

2.  To set the negative caching for zones you host, see RFC 2308
(Section 4) here:
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc2308.txt

That's all I got to say about that...

Dave...

> --
> <!-- |**|begin egp html banner/			UnixOps/ITS
> > Thank you for registering There is no catch.	University of
Colorado