How to set the Slave DNS Server ?

Kevin Chan kevinchan at trasy.com
Thu Nov 14 09:22:05 UTC 2002

Dear all,

After I change the setting as below, the Secondary DNS Server seem like
doesn't work as secondary.  Because after I add the new server IP on "zone
name" and "zone IP" files in Primary DNS Server for 3 hours, the Secondary
DNS Server is haven't update the record.

Can anyone show / help me to solve this problem ?

Thanks and regards,
Kevin Chan