Domain Names.

Manjunath manjunath at iwavesystems.com
Sat Nov 23 10:52:07 UTC 2002

Hi  All,

I recently got a mail saying that companies not having presence in US cannot
continue to have <company>.com  as their domain name. As my company is in
INDIA i got to register it as <company>.co.in. Is this mandatory, if yes
when is the last date to get this done.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Manjunath H N
Consultant
iWave Systems Technologies Pvt Ltd.,
#7/B, 29th Main, BTM 2nd Stage
Bangalore - 560 076
Phone NO: 6786243 / 6786245 EXTN: 220
helpdesk at iwavesystems.com
http://www.iwavesystems.com

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you for your co-operation.