MX Problem.

rrod commlink at mac.com
Wed Oct 2 15:08:53 UTC 2002

This is correct _ are bad.

Legal characters in hostnames
Domain names can contain almost any characters. However, host names and mail
domain names have restrictions which only allow the use of characters `a-z',
`A-Z', `0-9', and `-' (dash or minus sign). The `/' and `_' (divide or slash
and underscore) characters are not legal. Note that hostnames include the
owners of A and MX records and .in-addr.arpa PTR records, and the data
fields of MX and .in-addr.arpa PTR records: in other words, almost all
currently used DNS entries!

commlink at mac.com