How to edit named.conf

Saad Kadhi bsdguy at docisland.org
Fri Oct 11 06:20:51 UTC 2002

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 08:15:01AM +0200, Milan Leszkow wrote:
> does anybody know if there is any simple way to edit named.conf file?
>
> I mean some useful tools for adding, delteing and editing zone section.
use your favorite editor. mine is vim w/ syntax highlighting...

> Will named.conf be in XML style? Anytime ? :-)
why do we need another layer of complexity while we spent enough time to learn
the statement/block structure. what problems XML will solve that the
statement/block struct. doesn't ?

--
Saad Kadhi -- [saad at docisland.org] [bsdguy at docisland.org]
[pgp keyid: 35592A6D http://pgp.mit.edu]