Updating zone files without restarting the service.

Robert Voelker rvoelker at bateainc.com
Tue Oct 29 03:48:54 UTC 2002

I've never used BIND before but thought I would give it a shot on one of our
development servers and so far I'm liking it quite a bit. I'm running
windows 2000 server with the latest service pack installed.

I'm wanting to learn what to do after updating zone data with new
information without having to restart the service. It seems with the way
I've got things setup after updating I have to restart the service. There
must be a more efficient way.
--
Robert Voelker
BATEA Business Solutions, Inc.