TOOL !

Lu!s Croker lcroker at megared.net.mx
Thu Sep 5 15:00:47 UTC 2002

    Hi...  I just put the follow options in named.conf

        max-cache-ttl 259200;
        max-ncache-ttl 300;

    because Im having problems with some domains that have just 300
seconds for TTL and often my DNS servers stop to resolve these
domains... I put theses options to retain cached information more
time...  if I use dig, I get the records from the nameserver's domain...
(300 seconds). How can I know or see the other time (259200 seconds) ?

    I dont know if I can explain very well.. I hope so, my English isn't
good.

   Greetings.

--
# Forza Ferrari, Forza... che siamo tre volte Campioni del Mondo !