DNS Server

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Mon Sep 16 18:52:06 UTC 2002

Sergio Alves de Lima Jr. <sergio at gruponet.com.br> wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 12:14, phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu wrote:
>>=20
>> Sergio Alves de Lima Jr. <sergio at gruponet.com.br> wrote:
>> Are you "straight on Internet" or are your ISP playing tricks ?

> R. No, my connection is direct. This is server is primary DNS and
> reponse with autoritativy of my domain.

> The problem consist in what dns server stop resolv the is consult?

Yes, that's the indication.  I do not think vix.com has lame servers, they don't
have at the moment. It's even more unlikley that some of the root-servers were
lame ( it would be on the frontpage in a number of newspapers)

What i _think_ is that you get answers from somewhere else. Is there
any forwarding statements ? Or has your cacge got corrupted when
this happens ? ( dump the cache and exanmine the dump)

> P.S.: Sorry, my english is bad.
We both has other languages as primary. But i think english is our
lowest common denominator :-)

--
Peter Håkanson