Advise on idea of having a Windows install slave off a Linux install

Bind bind at newmediaone.com
Fri Sep 20 01:25:29 UTC 2002

I've been using Bind 8 for a few years, and am upgrading to a new Red Hat
(7.2) Linux server, where I plan to upgrade to Bind 9.x.  I also have a
Windows 2000 server, and would like to setup a copy of Bind on the Windows
2000 server to be a backup (slave) to the one on the Linux box.

>From what I've read, this seems possible, but I'm looking for advise,
warnings, etc, about it, before I dive in.

Thanks!

Peter Janett

New Media One Web Services
New Upgrades Are Now Live!!!
Windows 2000 accounts - Cold Fusion 5.0 and Imail 7.1
Sun Solaris (UNIX) accounts - PHP 4.1.2, mod_perl/1.25,
Stronghold/3.0 (Apache/1.3.22), MySQL 3.23.43
PostgreSQL coming soon!

http://www.newmediaone.net
webmaster at newmediaone.net
(303)828-9882