IXFR and Notify speed

Robert Messinger lists at mail.tiggee.com
Mon Sep 23 20:22:55 UTC 2002

Is there a log kept to find out a failed NOTIFY attempt
by the master server?

All of the NS records are resolvable and the secondary
that would request the IXFR is one of the NS records.

The secondary is refreshed when I do a "rndc refresh"
but other than that it is waiting for the refresh time set
in the SOA.