increasing the number of simultaneous incoming zone-xfers...

Ladislav.Vobr Ladislav.Vobr at use-reply-to.nic.ae
Tue Aug 5 02:30:40 UTC 2003

shouldn't it be more configurable ? In my opinon for servers with
thousands of zone it must be impossible to achieve all zone transfers
properly with this number. I did not do any statistic, but I have 20
zone transfer all the time, and I believe more and more are being queued
or perhaps failing. Is it safe to increase it ?. Altering with the code
even if it is just #define, one never know :-)

Sorry for my out-of-date post, but I am still reading the old ones which
I missed.

Ladislav