BIND rndc problem

Mike Kinzie mikekinzie at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 8 05:08:00 UTC 2003

Hi,
 I "think" my problem is that the SOA when I " dig any mydomain" brings up
my IP's or secondary name server's address rather than mine ie: my.ip's.
domain.   hostmaster.my.ip's.domain.
I can ping my domain from a web browser site but not when I am logged on via
a terminal

I have gone over and over the named.conf and zone files but have not found
the problem.
the syntax via named-checkzone comes up fine.

Could this be the main reason with the "localhost" referring to my ip's
address rather than my machine's?
Mike

news:bgufgb$1rjg$1 at sf1.isc.org...