Can't seem to dig my domain

Ryan Ritten sparticusREMOVE at thesparticusarena.com
Thu Aug 14 07:12:00 UTC 2003

Hey Kevin,

Thanx aloot for your reply.  The dns server for my domain is actually
run by me... I am fairly new to all of this so if if my dns setup
looks real bad that's why :)

You asked where the A records for ns1.thesparticusarena.com.  Where
did you see the "ns1.thesparticusarena.com" mentioned?  I didn't see
that in the dig printout... I only ask this because when I went to an
online dig website... it also said somethign about
ns1.thesparticusarena.com...... ns1.thesparticusarena.com was what I
named my old name server... I renamed it to ns5.thesparticusarena.com
a while ago.

So, I guess my question is... where about do i have
ns1.thesparticusarena.com in my conf files?.... because I want to
chnage it to the new nameserver name (ns5...)

If I changed that to ns5.... do you think that my website
(leadfoundation.ca) might start working again? or am I still way off
from finding out what's wrong?

All I know is that I want leadoundation to use
ns5.thesparticusarena.com as a nameserver... which will hopefulyl then
load my website...

If you can point me in the right direction it would be "greatly"
appreciated.  I would owe you bigtime.... maybe next time i can help
you with your dns... hehe... jokes :P

Ok... thanx again...

-Ryan