Pls help...trouble resolving a particular domain

Elias elias at tmnet.com.my
Mon Aug 18 07:57:39 UTC 2003

***********************
Your mail has been scanned by TMnet VirusWall.

Hi Mark,

For testing, I've set up another server running Red Hat 9.0 but with the
same version of BIND (8.3.4) and using the same config as my previoussetup.
The Red Hat machine seems to be able to resolve the domain, but my
production machine which is on Solaris still can't resolve it (9/10 attempts
failed). Is there any difference how BIND runs on different OSes?

- Elias -