ActiveDirectory dynamic dns updates to bind9?

Rene Mathis rene at solosaina.ch
Fri Aug 22 20:39:20 UTC 2003

I was writing about BIND in a Windows 2000 Active Directory environment
using microsofts gss-tsig mechanism for secure dynamic updates.
BIND only supports unsecure dynamic Updates coming from a Windows DHCP
Server. Of course BIND9 supports secure dynamic updates, but not the
ones that come from microsofts ad, dhcp server or clients. So I am using
  for the moment only unsecure updates on my BIND Name Servers for all
Windows Zones, so the W2K DCs can update their records.
Rene