Need a Free C++ DNS resolver

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Thu Aug 28 12:54:27 UTC 2003

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 06:57:57AM +0000, Terry Xie wrote:
> But I cannot find a place on the web to show the resolver library is LGPL.

It is "free" or "open source".  Why do you specifically need "LGPL"?

Look in the COPYRIGHT file when you unpack it.  It is the "Nominum"
license.  ;-)  Without delving into boring legal stuff, I suspect it
more closely resembles the Berkeley license.

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B
		     mail to sys-adm at center.osis.gov