Not able to delete a particular A/SRV Record....

Vinod Kumar vinod.kumar at alopa.com
Fri Aug 29 10:49:53 UTC 2003

Hi,
I am trying to delete a entry from the DNS where multiple ips are =
associated with a FQDN. Can you please advice me how to achive this.

I have a requiremenet where I want to remove one of the ipAddress mapped =
to a particular domain which has multiple records with diff ipaddress.

Iam getting FORMERR from the DNS in response. Iam not sure what might be =
missing, Iam able to delete the whole group itself, but not able to =
remove just a single ipAddress.

- vinod=20