Can't resolve a particular address

None Given tawitt71 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 18:53:54 UTC 2003

Can anyone help me even start to track down this problem.

I have a private network in my house.  I set up a DNS server on
OpenBSD 3.1.  I don't remembe what version of bind I have, and don't
know how to find it if that matters.

At any rate, I can not resolve the address www.info.wien.at.  I can
reach this destination outside of my network, so it isn't their site.

I thought it might be the TLD, and maybe I had my root files messed up
or something, but I can resolve other addresses inside that TLD, and
can even resolve wien.at.

I am fairly new to this, and even pointers to information that might
help me understand this problem would help a lot.