Subdomain question

Lester, Bob blester at oppenheimerfunds.com
Tue Dec 2 17:22:22 UTC 2003

Hi,

    ....pardon the newbie question.....
    Our company has 2 non-registered domains.  I have bind 4.9.7 on HP-UX running as primary for one domain, and secondary for the other.  The other domain is served by W2K DNS.  From the 1st domain, I can successfully look up hosts in the 2nd domain, but I cannot look up hosts in any of the sub-domains of the 2nd domain.  Is this normal operation for 4.9.7 or is there a way to do this short of becoming a secondary for all of 2nd domains' sub-domains?

Thanks!
<*BobL*>

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.