how do i find out who the isp is for ip address

Diane Amand digil at charter.net
Sun Dec 7 03:24:18 UTC 2003

Hello

Resently my computor was invaded while I was on the internet, even with my
fiewall.. and they were cathering information. I shut the computor down...
Since then, there have been many attemps to gain access to my computor..I
have Nortonv Internet security and antivirus on my Computor. I have gathered
many ip adresses. My question is who do i report this to if one of the
envaders  is my isp, and how do I find who the isp is for these other
addresses. I hope you can advise me.

Than you
Diann St.Amand