SUN bind8.2.4 ?

joaquin.domens at corp.terra.es joaquin.domens at corp.terra.es
Wed Dec 10 10:46:27 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Recently somebody told me about the SUN version of Bind running with
Solaris 8 (8.2.4. but this should be another kind of version I suppose)=

I've been told this is working with about 40% less CPU than a normal
version of BIND (I suppose they refer to the last stable one)

Has anyone heard about this ? anyone running SUN BIND for Solaris ?=BF?=
=BF?=BF
does this "SUN" version have anything in common with ISC Bind?

I'm pretty confused about this so tell me ........ :-?

TIA

Joaquin J. Domens
Terra Networks Espa=F1a S.A.
Via dos Castillas 7, Pozuelo de Alarc=F3n
Madrid, Espa=F1a
joaquin.domens at corp.terra.es
Mercado Continuo: TRR |  Nasdaq: TRLY