allow-transfer

xidro@diesel xidro at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:22:28 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have a problem with the allow-transfer directive

I have 3 BIND 8 nameserver with about one hundred zone
in named.conf I have set an acl with the IP address of the slaves
and with the allow-transfer directive for this servers

all is working fine

but now one customer wants a third nameserver on his network
and I want to allow the zone transfer from the master only for this zone

so I add in the zone "mycustomerzone.com"
an allow transfer directive with the IP address of the remote slave

but it doesn't work ...

any suggestion?

Luca