project to set up a dynamic redirect process like TZO.com

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 26 20:52:00 UTC 2003

hi....

we're new to the list...

but we was wondering if someone would be willing to help us get a better
understanding of how to set up a system that would pretty much replicate
what www.tzo.com provides regarding static DNS/URL redirects for dynamic IP
addresses..

we can understand the high level concepts.. but we'd like to know the
details of how to implement this kind of process/app...

we searched through the archives/google/etc.. and haven't really come up
with a solid understanding...

thanks

-bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net

ps. this was also sent to the bind9 list as we weren't sure which would be
more appropriate...