St. Vixie of F.ROOT must be crying ...

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Fri Feb 7 00:08:35 UTC 2003

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 03:23:43PM -0800, Bill Manning wrote:
> % Joe Baptista - only at www.baptista.god
>
> Presuming your Italian is up to par, I would posit that
> there is a competing entity dealing with deity and saints, esp
> wrt Internet technologies.
>
> http://www.santiebeati.it/patrono.shtml
> to vote your preference for the patron saint of the Internet.
>
> St. Vixie is -NOT- in the running.

If a mere Venerable can be in the running, I don't see why Paul can't
be.  Or maybe he was asked and declined.

John Bosco, the patron saint of little mischievious boys - how
appropriate!  Or Maximilian Kolbe, priest and martyr of this past
century.  But my vote is for Gabriel, "communicator and announcer par
excellence".  ;-)

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B