BIND 9.1.x

Maenard_martinez at support.trendmicro.com Maenard_martinez at support.trendmicro.com
Tue Feb 11 07:52:28 UTC 2003

Mark,

Thanks for the feedback. And thanks for the insights especially with the
checkzone tool...

I have now removed all CNAME and MX records from both BIND servers. My
problem is with the primary server, Linux1. I don't understand by this
statement: " Note white space *is* significant in a master file."

I already followed your advise but I still get an error on Linux1 when I run
the checkzone tool: "no NS record". These are my current records in Linux1:

second	NS bind-test.second.vmnet.biz.
	NS x.vmnet.biz.
bind-test.second A 172.16.0.19
x	A	172.16.2.12

Btw, my SOA for Linux2 is bind-test.second.vmnet.biz.

Thanks again,
Leo