getting my own IP back

julianop julianop at mninter.net
Mon Feb 17 22:57:46 UTC 2003

I've just posted my named.conf and the zone file for my domain -
barnlea.com.
it's only 1 real IP, so a local lookup would only return the correct IP!
Ultimately, I want to run my own server so I can eventually provide
secondary service for a friend.

Additional info:

Dig appears to be giving me correct info, but nslookup always fails.

j.
news:b2rm7u$rff$1 at isrv4.isc.org...