getting my own IP back

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Feb 17 23:10:41 UTC 2003

Well, barnlea.com looks somewhat reasonable, except that a couple of the
MX targets aren't dot-terminated. Also, you shouldn't use a wildcard MX
unless you *fully* understand what it does to your MTA's routing and
addressing logic. Wildcard MX'es can have surprising side effects.

What does a bad "dig" response look like?

                                    - Kevin