Registering new nameservers with registrar.. how?

Jeff Stevens jstevens at vnet.ibm.com
Mon Feb 24 20:31:54 UTC 2003

If I understand this correctly, official registrars MUST host the IP
address because of the limited and already allocated IPv4 addresses?
I've heard that small/single users can NOT register for IP addresses,
that only well known registrars can do so?

If that is the case, then the glue records (IP addresses) first resolve
to the ISP which in turn forward to ns1.mydomain.com?

--
Jeffrey Stevens