stable named

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Sat Jan 4 11:46:18 UTC 2003

Nilesh Naik <qmailindia at yahoo.com> wrote:

> sorry but could't get you , would you please elaborate
> on this , pardon me but pls it will really help me=20

Use bind-9.2.1, and to be shure, use the tarball from isc.org,
build and compile as per instructions.

Some poster claimed that updating your redhat system from
redhat.com will give you a fully-functional bind-9.2.1 , i cannot
verify that but if it works, well give it a try.

--=20
Peter H=E5kanson=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20