Reverse Lookup Question

Gawie Marais gawie at inx.co.za
Sat Jan 11 19:13:02 UTC 2003

i have two name servers on my network. forward requests work as well as
reverse lookup requests. i have been assigned part of a network class
from my service provider. however, when i register a new .co.za domain,
which is correctly setup on my systems, i get the following error
message back.

maybe this means something to someone out there that could explain to me
what is happening here ::

error message follows here :: it's quite long, please bare with me here...