Lme server requests

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Jan 29 19:47:29 UTC 2003

Well, both of those domains are only publishing a single NS, which makes
them rather brittle (it's possible for a single server to slow down
because of a temporary "spike" of activity; that's one of the reasons
why the RFCs require at least 2 nameservers for every zone).

Also, you don't appear to have MX records at the apex of either zone,
thus causing mail servers to issue extra queries, and exacerbating the
problem.

Other than that, offhand I don't see any issues.

                            - Kevin