Could not open website...

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Thu Jan 30 19:41:40 UTC 2003

system at eluminoustechnologies.com wrote:

> website is www.engine911.com

Ok.

This zone is screwed up. I hope you don't pay any money
to the ones running :
ns2.ehostforall.org (209.51.142.220)
    ns1.ehostforall.org (209.51.142.219)

which is the nameservers for that zone.

See "http://n.manet.nu/zonecheck" for details of your problems.

The nameservers above has no entries in the zone for ehostforall.org. ,
instead they have :
;; ANSWER SECTION:
ns1.ehostforall.org.ehostforall.org.  4H IN A  209.51.142.219

which implies a missing dot ( among other errors )

--
Peter Håkanson