Importing large amounts of addresses into Microsoft DNS

d.needles at comcast.net d.needles at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 21:54:37 UTC 2003

Hello,

Why not download Active State PERL for Windows? You won't have access to grep,
sed, awk, etc ... but regexpr can dupplicate this functionality. Actually in a
pinch you can also download CYGWIN to get UNIX tools on Windows in a pinch. (vi
is available via the VIM project as well.)

--
Daniel L. Needles
Network Systems Architect