reverse lookup

Bill Heese bheese at randomdog.net
Tue Jul 22 02:42:22 UTC 2003

I've been trying to set up PTR records for a 10.0.1.0/24 network.I've
llooked it over a bunch of times and everything looks correct but reverse
lookups are still not working. Forward lookups work fine. Any help would be
greatly appreciated... Thanks in Advance.

The db file looks like this:

; begin 1.0.10.in-addr.arpa.
;
$TTL 3h
@ IN SOA ns1.randomdog.net. admin.ns1.randomdog.net. (
        2003071701      ; Serial (Format, YYYYMMDDVV)
        10800s          ; Refresh after 3 hours
        3600s           ; Retry after 1 hour
        604800s         ; Expire after 1 week
        86400s          ; Minimum TTL of 1 day