This hostmaster should be PUNISHED

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at center.osis.gov
Wed Jul 23 19:57:58 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 12:41:50AM -0700, binaya wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>       SPAM mails are arriving from a domain netpussies.com.I can block
> it but the STUPID hostmaster of techhosting.net ( whom I think should
> be kicked off immediately from his job) has registered it as below .
>
> Please note its MX.
> ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
> mx2.netpussies.com.     8h57m49s IN A   127.0.0.1
> mx1.netpussies.com.     8h57m42s IN A   127.0.0.1

Ah .... I DON'T think that's stupidity.  I think it's deliberate,
fairly intelligent thumbing his nose at civilized Netizens.  He or she
should be punished not for ignorance but for evil.

IMHO, of course.

Now, why don't you look at the Received: lines of your spam and find
out where it's relay coming from?  Third-party relays, I don't doubt.

--
Joe Yao				jsdy at center.osis.gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B