LOC RR

Inaki Martinez sysadmin at hostalia.com
Wed Nov 19 15:21:06 UTC 2003

Hello!!!

 I want to use the LOC RR in all my domains in my network.

 So i add this in each zone of each domain in my network.

 domain.com IN	LOC	40 26 N 3 42 W 1638m

 where domain.com is the domain in that zone.

 That works OK.

 But the problem is that i have too much domains/zones to add the "LOC" line,
so reading BIND book i saw this:

net.domain.com	IN PTR 0.x.y.z.in-addr.arpa
				IN LOC 40 26 N 3 42 W 1638m

 where net.domain.com is the name of my network.

 But i do not understand very well how to do this.

 In other words, what i want it is to add ONLY ONE LOC to my network or to all
domains in my network instead of adding a LOC line to each zone.

 Thanks in advance...