dig with status: REFUSED

Roger Ward roger.ward at national-net.com
Thu Nov 20 03:40:42 UTC 2003

If you add ns1.fbsims.com. as a NS record for your domain (ON ns.fbsims.com -
in addition to the NS record there that mentions ns.fbsims.com.), you may see
all your problems clear up.

Another suggestion was to reduce your TTL - so when you make changes (and
increment your serial) your high TTL will not prevent updates from
propogating elsewhere on the Internet.

-Roger