[Newbie] Making a caching-only bind9 manage a local zone?!

Thore Schmechtig WRITETOcommoner at carcosa.de
Fri Nov 28 17:44:53 UTC 2003

Hi to you all,

I just solved (most of) my problem. There was an error in my local zone
files that I don't understand but nonetheless could remove (for some
reason named won't accept my MX record though the syntax is absolutely
correct as far as I can tell).
The server does not yet work _exactly_ like I want it to, but I think I
will be able to figure out the rest on my own. Unfortunately my linux
literature et cetera is in my team office right now so I have to wait
some days, but that's no problem.

Thanks to all of you who offered help :)

--
Bye

Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
Include HI-AK 523 in the subject or your email will be deleted!