Barry Margolin barry.margolin at level3.com
Wed Oct 22 14:51:24 UTC 2003

In article <bn5de5$7io$1 at sf1.isc.org>,
 <Michael.Oberlaender at Suedzucker.de> wrote:
>        listen-on port 53 { IP_ADRESSE_PRIMARY; };
>
>        query-source address IP_ADRESSE_PRIMARY port 53000;

These should contain the IP address of *this* server.  So on the secondary
they should be the IP address of the secondary.

However, you only need to specify the addresses if the machine has multiple
addresses and you need to force it to use a particular one.  Otherwise you
can just use the default.

Barry Margolin, barry.margolin at level3.com
Level(3), Woburn, MA